Author Topic: 中茶簡 A Fine Aged Puer Tea - "Zhong Cha Simplified Character"  (Read 17843 times)

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
這是09年1月我在香港一個公開論壇發表過的文章。在自己地頭留個記錄。

I posted this message in a public tea forum about my new acquisition. This fine aged Puer was from the 1970s - not much younger than me. The condition of the packaging paper was bad, but the tea still fine, after picking 2 from about 10. Shortly after purchased these two tea cakes, I went back to the shop to get 3 more, just in case can't fine one against in a nice condition. The tea cost HK$10,000 each cake of about 350g.

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
Re: 中茶簡 A Fine Aged Puer Tea - "Zhong Cha Simplified Character"
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2009, 02:23:41 »
小弟是07年暑假時才第一次参與茶版討論和比較認真地喝茶。多得各師兄的慷慨分享,我非常幸運地第一次参加茶聚就有機會感受印級茶的魅力,而差不多每次茶聚都有機會喝到倉儲良好的中茶簡。

心思思左一輪後,終於上星期敗了兩餅17字中茶簡,30多年歷史的茶,真的要每餅慢慢挑,因為龍珠+白霜+甭邊的普遍。

回家後看到其中1餅的品相還是比較差。在店裏喝的茶邊茶碎味道還不錯。只是賣相差點。掃出來的龍珠垃圾有十多克。看著眼冤,成餅拆了入缸。下圖是完整的1餅和拆了1餅的部分。

---
拆了的醒茶一星期,昨天在期望不太高的心情下在家試泡,預左有雜味倉味熟化味。

洗茶兩遍,沒有刺鼻的倉味揚出來,好事!

第一泡我自己喝,聞到的是熟識的老茶味。熟識是因為每次茶聚喝到好的舊茶都聞到這種陳味。老婆過來喝了兩口後,馬上再拿來兩個茶杯。連我個女都說好喝。啊,看來買多兩餅都無異議啦,(如果茶莊老板看了這文章後還沒有加價的話。。。)

第三四泡後,除了聞到熟識的味道,也喝到了熟識的茶味。可能這時茶葉已經打開出了本身應有的茶味。第六泡左右,想起應該拍照分享,於是拍了下圖。

這茶餅雖然賣相好像差點,但倉儲應該不錯。沒有雜味倉味,也沒有熟化,茶湯仍然清澈見底。度過了30個年頭的老茶,能夠找到倉儲好的,除了要有點運氣,還要同行師兄們敏感的鼻子。有機會再次一起大壺泡!

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2011, 23:23:01 »
Few more pictures to share. The one in the original picture is almost finished. With the price about doubled and harder to find, I am not sure I can get more.

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2011, 23:27:25 »
The above are all "17 Characters" version. This is a much more rare "19 Characters" version. It's newer but rare, so price is also higher.