Author Topic: days in North Korea ... Pyongyang (平壤)....the real iron curtain country  (Read 34910 times)

Offline hangchoi

• SBC Old Boys
  • Alcoholic + Golfmania
    • MaJeff's Wine Blog
They did treat you well.....I think it is quite rare to have beef or even meat....... :-\
「吾心信其可行,則移山倒海之難,終有成功之日。吾心信其不可行,則反掌折枝之易,亦無收效之期也。」

Offline q

• Quan
Charles thank you for sharing your experience  :)

Offline chanchiwai

• SBC Old Boys
  • livelikeafish
Charles, it is such a good experience to visit 'North Korea'.  Are you buying from them or selling goods to them?  Seldom hear people doing business with them.   ;D

They are looking for investor....setting up factory there....but the thing is once you have an asset there,  everytime you go there, you have been jailed or something for a while....is it worth to make money like that?!  ??? ??? ???

In fact, they look for / want a lot of things coz they have a lot of insufficient....however, their resources are little...just as Chin said their most asset are ginsen....what else can they offer .... i don't think so..

Offline kido

• SBC Old Boys
Thanks for the story and pictures, it is remarkable and unforgettable, unlike those relax tour in Taiwan :D
Hey, diddle, diddle ! The cat and the fiddle.

Offline wongyan

• SBC Old Boys
Charles, Where is the photo of the policewoman????!!!!  Why skip???
Never stop Learning, Never stop Earning!!
哲人無憂,智者常樂。並不是因為所愛的一切他都擁有了,而是所擁有的一切他都愛。

Offline q

• Quan
It's amazing to see photos of a city with so few people around.

Offline chanchiwai

• SBC Old Boys
  • livelikeafish
Charles, Where is the photo of the policewoman????!!!!  Why skip???

as per our Yan's request....

Offline kai

• SBC Old Boys
Wow, the most beautiful policewoman I have ever seen.  They show their best to the outsiders. :o
The only limit is your creativity.

Offline chanchiwai

• SBC Old Boys
  • livelikeafish
there is a general in Korea about beautiful woman & handsome man....north girl south man (北女南男)....the first part I agree, second part no comment...

;D ;D ;D