Author Topic: Macau 澳門小游  (Read 187787 times)

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
Re: Macau 澳門小游
« Reply #120 on: 10 May 2014, 15:53:53 »
:P TNND >:(

If you can get the Macau hotels to use your glasses....

There is a construction bloom in Macau now. I can see the Sands strip is expanding into perhaps the 3rd phase? Also there is a new complex near Galaxy (Hotel Roosevelt or some name like that), and of course the Galaxy expansion. The Fisherman's wharf also being torn down, and at least one building already being constructed facing Sands. The Tang City near the ferry terminal also being flatten out.

So many construction sites...

Offline chin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: 10 May 2014, 16:10:11 »
Speak of Macau, the following is a bit off tangent...

I was coming back to Hong Kong from Macau by helicopter the other day. Usually the helicopter would approach from Pok Fu Lam, then Sai Wan, then Sheung Wan.

But this time, maybe the pilot was having fun? It went from Pok Fu Lam to the south to Aberdeen, then went north over the peak, came down to Happy Valley, then follow the harbor to Wan Chai, Central, then Sheung Wan. ;D

You can see Ocean Park, etc... in the following pictures. Like a Helicopter tour...

Offline wongyan

• SBC Old Boys
« Reply #122 on: 12 May 2014, 09:34:30 »
It looks gorgeous and I bet it will even be better if it was night-time.  Well, the pilot I guess is arranging a courtesy trip for frequent flyers!!
Speak of Macau, the following is a bit off tangent...

I was coming back to Hong Kong from Macau by helicopter the other day. Usually the helicopter would approach from Pok Fu Lam, then Sai Wan, then Sheung Wan.

But this time, maybe the pilot was having fun? It went from Pok Fu Lam to the south to Aberdeen, then went north over the peak, came down to Happy Valley, then follow the harbor to Wan Chai, Central, then Sheung Wan. ;D

You can see Ocean Park, etc... in the following pictures. Like a Helicopter tour...
Never stop Learning, Never stop Earning!!
哲人無憂,智者常樂。並不是因為所愛的一切他都擁有了,而是所擁有的一切他都愛。