Public Zone 公開區 > Travelogues 遊記相薄

Kansai Japan 日本關西

(1/18) > >>

hangchoi:
Spent a few days in Japan, touring around Kansai area. We took a midnight flight to Kansai Airport and arrived in the early morning. The first stop was the farther city Shirahama (白浜). This is a famous city known for its hotspring and seafood, but it took us two hours or so railway time.

hangchoi:
Hotels there usually have hotspring built inside. The room rate offers you a night for stay plus dinner and breakfast, so called 一泊兩食. We picked a hotel close to the coast as I know that they have quite a good hotspring. Below are the pictures of the hotel.

hangchoi:
My room. We got a room with built-in outdoor bath on the balcony. Room is quite big and user friendly, which means I can walk into the shower area to clean myself and there is another door from shower area to the outdoor wooden bathtub. Beds and settings are Japanese style. comfortable and decent.

hangchoi:
After we dropped our bags, we went to walk around the city. It is a small city with nice beach and some sight-seeing spots. The famous one for photography is the Engetsuto Island (円月島). People used to take photo during sunset and tried to put the sun in the hole of the island, but I found it impossible at the time I visited.

hangchoi:
They have a big market with lots of seafood. We saw the whole process of cutting a tuna......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version