Public Zone 公開區 > Travelogues 遊記相薄

2012 Spring, New England, USA

<< < (12/12)

chin:

--- Quote from: hughchan on 11 January 2013, 15:43:30 ---The public educational system in the US is getting worse in light of sluggish economy.  Private school is definitely the way to go.  These schools reminded me of the "Dead Poet Society" movie. What's the approximate percentage of international students? or Asians?

--- End quote ---

[hide]
From memory, 20-35% international students. Of the international student population, increasingly more and more from the mainland, could be as much as 1/3 of the international students, or up to 10% of total school student population.

Some times it's hard for the school to count who is from where. Many businessmen or government officers sent their family to the US, so many of these kids resides in the US as legal resident. So are they American or Chinese?
[/hide]

rene:
I remember during the days when I was at Cushing, boys can only visit the girls dorm once a quarter and it was a big deal.  They can now visit twice a week.  Wonder if I can call that an improvement.  :-)

Chin, next time when you visit, please take some pictures of the sporting complex especially the ice hockey rink.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version