Public Zone 公開區 > Travelogues 遊記相薄

學習眺那星

<< < (2/3) > >>

chin:

--- Quote from: kido on 04 June 2011, 18:58:30 ---I tried not to modify the color of the photo to preserve all details, however it looked so yellowish, now I still don't know why, maybe some expert here can tell me.... ???

--- End quote ---

Maybe the long exposure? City lights generally a bit warm.

kido:

--- Quote from: chin on 04 June 2011, 19:07:01 ---Maybe the long exposure? City lights generally a bit warm.

--- End quote ---

Yes maybe, all these photos exposed 30-40 seconds, based on my limited time trial-and-error, smaller ISO (<3200) will make the sky darker. My ISO here are generally 2000+, so if I had another chance, I would try ISO < 1000 to test it out!!!

wongyan:
should have done that in TianXiang/Taiwan!!!  In HongKong, you can easily see the tree etc.  It doesn't look like night-sky.

kido:

--- Quote from: wongyan on 04 June 2011, 20:21:08 ---should have done that in TianXiang/Taiwan!!!  In HongKong, you can easily see the tree etc.  It doesn't look like night-sky.

--- End quote ---

I tell you what: In fact I had kept close eye on the sky in TianXiang during the long bus trip. And after the dinner in the hotel, I went out the balcony specifically for the sky to see whether it was suitable for "scenic astrophotographing".   ;D ;D ;D ;D  But obviously the sky was cloudy and not suitable at all. ....

wongyan:

--- Quote from: kido on 05 June 2011, 00:05:41 ---I tell you what: In fact I had kept close eye on the sky in TianXiang during the long bus trip. And after the dinner in the hotel, I went out the balcony specifically for the sky to see whether it was suitable for "scenic astrophotographing".   ;D ;D ;D ;D  But obviously the sky was cloudy and not suitable at all. ....

--- End quote ---
smartkid!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version