Public Zone 公開區 > General Topics 綜合題目

Firefox

<< < (2/4) > >>

wongyan:

--- Quote from: kido on 02 December 2010, 00:32:02 ---I abandoned IE long time since I knew FF ages ago. I can't remember how long I've been on FF, only knew I was FF's die hard fans since it launched.  And there were a lot of add-on(s) that kept my addiction to the FF. 

But one day I found google launch Chrome, and I tried on it, the experience was amazing that it just get to any pages with lightning speed, and after that I no longer use FF. (and also those awesome add-ons.)

--- End quote ---
what kinds of Add-ons you like most??

Is Chrome much faster than FF?  More details please

kai:
It is interesting to know though I have never tried either FF or Chrome. ;)

chin:

--- Quote from: kai on 09 December 2010, 17:25:38 ---It is interesting to know though I have never tried either FF or Chrome. ;)

--- End quote ---

You should try FF. :)

kido:

--- Quote from: wongyan on 02 December 2010, 21:41:17 ---what kinds of Add-ons you like most??

Is Chrome much faster than FF?  More details please

--- End quote ---

In terms of speed, I can't stand with FF's speed now.  FF somehow falls in the problems of IE : getting bulkier, getting slower.

If I remember correctly, the addon are:

- sage (a simple RSS feed reader)

- the gdrive (something like that, treat your gmail account as a drive..)

- a global bookmarker (this one really can't remember the name, which stores your bookmarks on the net instead of store it locally)

I knew Chrome is Google's product, each time I open it I remind to myself Chrome is a piece of 'meaningful' software in a big project.  But there seems little difference if my online-self has already stuck to :

Youtube(Video)

Gmail(Email)

Google Sync (with my iPhone)

Dictionary ( Google dictionary)

Maps (Google maps)

and Google Docs (online documents).

Later it will sweep my desktop, in form of Chrome OS.

chin:
[hide]
I had some friends came to my office last night, and I knew they would post pictures in Facebook. So I log in today into facebook.

FB trys to recommend 'friends' to me. I was shock to see my neighbor on the recommended list! I have her phone number, maybe spoke to her 5 times. How the hell FB knows I may know her!!! This is getting worse by the day.

More reason to block cookies and programs from FB, google, etc... Why would you guys want to use Chrome?!
[/hide]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version