Public Zone 公開區 > Bookwyrm 書蟲天地

Anyone would consider to get e-book?

<< < (10/12) > >>

wongyan:

--- Quote from: chin on 08 May 2012, 11:44:21 ---Remind me to bring the kindle next tue to ksc.

--- End quote ---
Chin,  Please be reminded to bring your Kindle Touch next Tue to KSC.  ;)

kido:

--- Quote from: kido on 07 May 2012, 23:00:35 ---Recently I found myself in need of a book reader, (maybe a cell phone is just too small for my age to read )

I dont want a tablet because Im sure it pretty sure will become an additional arcade machine in my hoe..

Now I am thinking of Kindle touch or fire.
sorry for my typing as its from my phone

--- End quote ---

After this long search, I voted for Kindle. 

for putting my huge number of pdf of various kind.....

wongyan:

--- Quote from: kido on 06 August 2013, 00:53:08 ---After this long search, I voted for Kindle. 

for putting my huge number of pdf of various kind.....

--- End quote ---
I saw Chin's Kindle and I think the screen is a little small.  I love the paper-white appearance though. 

chin:
We have and had together 5 or 6 Kindles of different kind. :)

kido:

--- Quote from: chin on 07 August 2013, 11:55:43 ---We have and had together 5 or 6 Kindles of different kind. :)

--- End quote ---

I just received the new toy yesterday and was messing around with it....

It was easy to use and within 5 min I started reading some of my books.   Just one problem: I viewed my pdf inside the Kindle and the font were not look as solid as it compared to other real E-book's font, e.g user guide from Amazon, I guess this is a problem of pdf format itself as it needed to scale to fit the screen.

Anyone has this experience?  How to improve this? ???  Or any conversion tools you guys are using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version