Public Zone 公開區 > Bookwyrm 書蟲天地

Anyone would consider to get e-book?

(1/12) > >>

wongyan:
Hi there,

just curious if anyone like this? see attached picture pls.

hangchoi:
Interesting.....but how much is it??

Just wonder if I would feel dizzy by reading the monitor long..

chin:
I can see the benefit of the e-book - like easy book marking interesting paragraphies and ideas. And you can bring a few more "books" when travelling without the space of the few books.

But the major questions remains are how heavy is it? how long the battery last? Another unknown is how much my mind attached to the fuzzy feel of handling a paper book?

Also I would think that as ebook device getting competitive, the manufacturer would start cramming features into the little pad, making the software too complicated and too easy to crash. Just look at our cell phones. In the early days, it's impossible to conceptualize that a phone can crash or freeze. Now my phone freezes every few days, with a complete crash every other month or so.

oo8:

--- Quote from: wongyan on 25 November 2009, 09:42:24 ---Hi there,

just curious if anyone like this? see attached picture pls.

--- End quote ---

This is the Kindle from amazon. and users can get lifetime 3g coverage in HK.

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reading-Display-Generation/dp/B0015T963C/ref=amb_link_86172951_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0QQK33QDESD5EGTJMHRH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=501372471&pf_rd_i=507846

chanchiwai:
Yan,

they are cool  8) 8) 8)

I like the amazon one....it's look classy & professional, particularly slimmy...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version